Virtual Sage Business Cloud Training
Brief Introduction of Sage Business Cloud
Before taking the training, you might want to know about the software itself.
This is a cloud-based accounting and invoice management software. Sage Business Cloud Accounting is designed specifically for small and medium scale businesses. The solution offers accounting, expense management, project accounting, and compliance management capabilities, all in a single platform.
Sage Business Cloud Training
This comprehensive training course covers the setup and in-depth processing within the Sage Business Cloud Accounting Product. The two day course is design for small business owners, accountants, business students or individuals who do not have any accounting background or time for Software Training. Sage Business Cloud will help you to become more organized and run your business effectively and collaborate online with your accountant.
- A valid certificate will be issued upon completion of the training.
- A Training manual will be provided as reference material.
Starting Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting Overview.
- The sign-up process for Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
- Logging into your company.
- Navigating within Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
Maintain and administer your companies
- Maintaining your companies.
- Creating users and assign permissions.
- The overview of cycles in accounting.
- Changing your password.
- My profile.
Create and maintain other master files
- Creating your accounts.
- Accounts opening balances.
- Sales and purchase accounts.
- Account reporting groups.
- Create your bank accounts.
- Maintaining your bank and credit card accounts.
- Adjusting bank and credit card opening balances.
- Creating your assets.
- Creating analysis codes.
- Other master files.
Create and maintain your supplier master files
- Supplier master files.
- Creating your suppliers.
Create and maintain your item master files
- Item master files.
- Creating your items.
Create and maintain your customer master files
- Customer master files.
- Creating your customers.
Suppliers, Items, and Customers
- Maintain existing suppliers.
- Supplier opening balances.
- Maintaining your items.
- Item adjustments.
- Maintain existing customers.
- Customer opening balances.
- Customer Zone.
- Creating your sales reps.
Processing supplier and customer documents
- Process supplier transactions.
- Process customer transactions.
- Processing with analysis codes.
- Receiving and making payments.
Processing banks Transactions
- Process banks and cash.
- Reconcile banks and cash transactions.
- Import and map bank statements.
- Budgets and projects.
The accountant’s area
- The accountant’s area.
- Processing journal entries.
- Setting up the company VAT periods.
- VAT returns and reports.
- Processing other VAT-related transactions.
- The accountant’s reports.
- Income Statement.
- Statement of financial position.
- Trial balance.
- Project profitability report etc.
- Supplier report.
- Inventory reports.
- Customer report and statement.
Training fee: #5,000.
Reg. Closing Date: Wed. 6th of July 2022.
Training Date: Sat. 9th and Sun. 10th of July 2022.
Training Time: 12pm – 4pm prompt.
Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a training reference number and other training info. This unique reference number will be your access to the virtual training.
Training Prerequisite: This training will require that you join with your personal laptop computer.
- Weekend Option-2 Days
- Instructor-led training
- Virtually facilitated training
Online (Virtual Video Conferencing)
Have you registered before and wanting to make payment?